He's a ham for the camera! BTW, that slide show feature is very cool.
It looks like Ethan really loves the beach! I have never seen such a happy baby!I am do glad you all had a good time. You so deserved a family vacation.- LMW
Ethan is SUCH a cutie! I think Kennedy should have first dibs on him when they're older. ;-)Great pics. Never been to Destin but it looks really pretty.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He's a ham for the camera! BTW, that slide show feature is very cool.
It looks like Ethan really loves the beach! I have never seen such a happy baby!
I am do glad you all had a good time. You so deserved a family vacation.
- LMW
Ethan is SUCH a cutie! I think Kennedy should have first dibs on him when they're older. ;-)
Great pics. Never been to Destin but it looks really pretty.
Post a Comment