After watching some of the older kids throw some snowballs around, Ethan caught on quickly. He dove right in!
We ran into Ethan's friend, Santi, and they played together in the fake snow. Now, when I say "play together" I mean they "put together balls of ice and threw them at each other".
Afterwards, to warm up we went inside the Community Center where they had other activities for the kids. Ethan got to decorate his own sugar cookie complete with icing and sprinkles!
And then another room had some art tables where the kids could decorate their own ornament. Ethan found a round ornament and got going on it with markers and stickers.
We had also planned on seeing Santa, but Ethan had no interest in that whatsoever! If we got anywhere near the jolly ole' man, he (Ethan) didn't like it one bit. To his defense, the Santa that was there had a fake beard and I think that would have freaked me out too. Maybe if we try a Santa with a real beard...
No comments:
Post a Comment