Monday, March 01, 2010

Guess who's coming in August?

Today we had a doctor's appointment with a specialist to clear up a concern from Dr. Baker. Don't worry - everything is perfectly okay and the baby is growing according to schedule.

The big surprise today was that we found out the gender of our little Jelly Bean. Here's Ethan with the big reveal:




We are so excited! Thank you all for your support and prayers. Stay tuned for the big name reveal.

2 comments:

The Junods said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT? If I was speaking to you in person right now you wouldn't understand me...I'm crying...that sweet little Ethan saying "giirrrll" And then "girl English". Oh the blessing of your baby girl and that sweet big brother. Loved hearing Brad's voice too. I could hear his smile! Congratulations!!! I know its not impossible to have a girl after having a boy but for some reason I react like it is!! Love you! -wendi

Rick and Beth said...

Yea! We can't wait to meet girl English in August!