We headed to Aggieland for our first tailgating this year back when A&M played Idaho. How do I remember the team from several weeks ago? Oh, we gobbled down Idaho potatoes in hopes of a big win. It was another great day trip to hang out with family!
Poppy sharing his iPhone with Kinley Rae
She loves to touch the screen and watch it light up.
Uncle Alex and CC
Brad and me
Just realized that we don't have many pics of just the two of us anymore. I'm not complaining, I LOVE my little family of four!
Mr. Ethan and Auntie
Auntie's sporting her Aggieland Outfitters shirt because she came right after work. We stopped by the mall on our way in town to see her in action. Little E surprised her with a big, leg hug behind the register.
Kinley Rae, Poppy, Nonnie, and Little E just before they had to head off to the game.
Gig'em Aggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment