Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Visit with Heather!

Sweet Heather came to visit! We had so much fun with our little ones and just hanging out together. Brad stayed home with the kiddos during nap time, so Heather and I were able to go shopping two afternoons.


Our K's were so sweet together! Love the fingers in the mouth!
First night - ready for a sleepover


Kennedy loved the cozy coupe and was a great driver.


The back of my car, it was a first!


Baking with Brad! Heather and I supervised as Brad baked white chocolate chip macadamian nut cookies (Heather's favorite) with all 3 little ones

Sweetly waiting her turn to add ingredients




Time to go-go!


Heather and I made the girls scrap tutus to match :)

We put them both in boots and gave them piggy tails.


I love all of the different fabrics and how some peek out.


Thanks for coming to our house, Heather and Kennedy. We wish our visits were more frequent (and wish Time and Graham could have joined in on the fun). Big hugs and kisses to you guys in St. Louis!

1 comment:

Tim and Heather said...

We had a fantastic time, and were sad to leave- thanks for letting us come to your house and play with you all! And Brad, thanks for letting me steal your sweet wife for the weekend :) I love you all!