But we have a good idea of what we will not be naming out little boy. Here are some names that didn't make the cut:
- Abraham
- Balthazar
- Claudius
- Cain
- Harry Potter
- Jesus
- Aragorn
- Beetelgeuse
- Spider-man
- Zachariah
- Mario
- Luigi
- Bert
- Ernie
- Elvis
- Mortimer
- Toby Oliver (think of the initials with the last name)
So be patient! We'll have a name for the lad soon enough.
5 comments:
DAH! No baby T.O.E.?!?
How about this for a name:
Osten Neheimiah (I probably misspelled Neheimiah, but you get the idea)
That way the intials are spelled O.N.E. What do ya' think?
Nah, that sounds too much like Osteen (as in Joel Osteen), and I don't really care much for his theology.
Okay then,
How about Pidgin, or Thekings?
I noticed you left out Nospeekada so that must be it!
Ooops, did I just give myself away?
Post a Comment