I stumbled up on a company last year that makes really amusing stationary products. For example, I bought Jill the "Slang Flash Cards" so she can keep up with her 9th graders. We also got the "All Out Of" pad to check off the items to get when we go to the store. So from KnockKnock.biz, I found the "New Parent Checklist":
Some new parents complain that the birth of their bundle of joy results in a commensurate drop in brain cells. While it’s probably overload rather than decreased IQ, the fact remains that any reminders are helpful. With this list, you’ll even remember your brain.
We've already discovered that leaving the house is a new ordeal in itself. You have to plan for just about every single contingency. Believe me, after one trip without even a change of clothes for yourself, you are sure to include it again...
No comments:
Post a Comment