Friday, February 23, 2007

Hands Free Device

Some friends of ours from college bought us a Snugli baby carrier. On Friday night we got it out to give it a test run.
Success! Ethan was a perfect fit and really seemed to enjoy it.

For the test run we walked around the corner to go and get the mail.

Wow, this thing really works! I can hold Ethan and two fists-full of mail.


I wonder what else we can do with two hands free?

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Aw, Brad. You're so proud of yourself. I just wanted to say what awesome bloggers you guys are! Something new every few days. Keep up the great work! I have a long list of "People and their babies" pages that I go to each day and you definitely update yours the most. Great job. :)

Kevin E said...

That's all well and good Brad, but think of how flabby your arms will get now that you're not always holding up your boy who's constantly getting heavier and heavier. :-)