Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Warrior

We didn't have any big plans for this past weekend, so we settled for a fantastic weekend of resting and relaxing. I know what you're asking: "Rest and relaxation with a 10-week-old?!?" Yes - it just requires that you change the definition of "rest" and "relax".


And relaxing in shifts.

And plenty of medication.


But the cute factor was turned up this weekend and we had the camera ready! Ethan started his "man training" with Remote Control Guard Duty:




He also got his workout in by playing with his "Giddy-up and Go". He loves those little cows!


And after all that play, he needed to get clean. Bathtime is getting more routine now and the E-baby is really loving it!


But we think Maggie is feeling a little left out. Here is a picture as I just pulled out the camera...


...And here is Maggie after she realized I was taking pictures...


1 comment:

Marissa said...

What a cute kiddo guys!!! I've been thinking about y'all a lot lately- glad to read up that things are going well! :)

-Marissa