...which looks oddly familiar....
I was thinking of the same movie reference when I saw that picture of Ethan.
I'll be your huckleberry...
"How very cosmopolitan."It took me a while to find a Doc Holliday quote that fit the picture.
Love yalls site! It's been a long time! We have a little girl, 10 days younger then Ethan...fun times. We also have a son, Jackson. Check out our site! Hope you are doing well!-Allison and Dave Bellomy (class of '01)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was thinking of the same movie reference when I saw that picture of Ethan.
I'll be your huckleberry...
"How very cosmopolitan."
It took me a while to find a Doc Holliday quote that fit the picture.
Love yalls site! It's been a long time! We have a little girl, 10 days younger then Ethan...fun times. We also have a son, Jackson. Check out our site! Hope you are doing well!
-Allison and Dave Bellomy (class of '01)
Post a Comment