Today, Ethan and I ran our errands and Ethan experienced just how hot Houston gets in June. The pour guy was sweating in his sleeveless romper. So, when we got home, we had a popsicle made just for little guys (they're minis and I could only find them at Wal-Mart). I found out about these popsicles from Ethan's school, he had one on the last day.

I think Ethan is going to eat ice cream just like Brad, taking bites of it. I eat ice cream by licking it and Ethan tried to bite the popsicle every time I gave him a taste.
As you can tell, Ethan tried out the blueberry rocket first and he loved it!

All done!?!?
2 comments:
that is serioulsy too cute! I don't miss houston summers at all!
That's awesome! Summer is well-defined in my memory as a time when blue, purple, and red-stained faces on children are considered normal. I just wish they had popsicles like this when we were kids!
Ethan, you're a cutie!
Post a Comment