Most of our evenings we read Ethan some books after he gets his bath and before our last bottle of the evening.
First, he'll pick out what book he wants:
Then we'll snuggle up next to him and read aloud what he's chosen. Sometimes we get lucky and he picks a short book. But I have got to stop keeping old college text books down that low...
Jill and I each have our own favorites that we like to read to the little dude. One of Jill's favorite books to read is Love You Forever by Robert Munsch. It's one of those books that makes you tear up a little each time to read it.
On the other hand, Brad goes for the silliness and opts for books like Runny Babbit by Shel Silverstein.
Let us know if you have any other recommendations for bedtime stories!
1 comment:
I always loved Goodnight Moon. Plus it's a short one!
Post a Comment