Yes, Ethan is going to be a big brother! The new Jelly Bean is 10 weeks along and due on August 18th!
Here's a picture of Jelly Bean from last week. You can just make out the head on the right and the little legs on the left:

Jill is doing great - aside from a little fatigue, she is holding up quite well! So it appears that we will be able to keep the blog title the same (for now).
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! It's always exciting welcoming a new miracle!!!!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!
Whoop! That's great! Yay! I'm excited!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
And I love the name Jelly Bean!
Those ultrasounds are always amazing. No matter how many times you've seen one! That Jelly Bean is precious and covered in prayer! Love you all and congratulations!!!
371 posts for Ethan before the big announcement. I expect the same kind of updating for the new "English Baby", lest he/she be subjected to the "Second Child Syndrome".
Congrats!!!!
Yay! We can go nuts on spreading the word that another English is on the way!
I know this is just a gut feeling, but to me from the pictures and naming the kid jelly bean seems that the new baby will be a little girl.
Congrats!
Congrats, you two! Now to keep up the double-E theme, I have names for you: Edward, Ellie, Edgar, Edwina, Ezekiel, Elizabeth. Pick your favorite and thank me later. Just kidding.
Oh and my birthday is August 20th, so see what you can do about having your baby on that date, k? ;)
Post a Comment