Friday, February 04, 2011

A no snow - Snow Day!

So, today I was supposed to put up a really cute blog post with pictures of Ethan playing in snow. But, we didn't get any white powder, just ice to make the roads slick. Well, with a "snow day" off from school, we spent our time at home staying super busy.

Ethan getting a chance to use name paints from his birthday to paint a masterpiece.
Ta-da! He enjoyed mixing the gel paints to make his own colors, like green and purple.

These papers have special markers that explode with color on the special paper. I think the white marker is the coolest.

Playing air hockey with Daddy
Daddy still had to work, but took a break to play with E
Bowling on Kinect Sports

Buzz Lightyear popping his wings out

To infinity and beyond!

I made squash for Kinley today and she loved it! We haven't found anything that KR doesn't like.

To finish off our day, Ethan and Daddy made banana bread.

Maggie just hoping to get a taste
mashing bananas

Mmmmmm, wish you could smell and taste this yumminess through the computer
I'm thankful we had a snow day that allowed us to do all of these fun things together. Ethan loved the extra time with us because Kinley took two amazing naps, her teachers will never believe us!

1 comment:

Tim and Heather said...

yay!! are those the color exploding markers and paper that we got him???? I'm glad he likes them!