Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life (between the lines)

Let's catch up to the official beginning of summer!


Ethan and Kinley Rae heading out the door on the last day of school

I hope I'm always in awe of how much they love each other



Hey, Maggs, I went ahead and pulled your food out of your bowl for you. Mom's always complaining that you don't eat in your bowl, so I'm helping you out.



Love-Kin







We headed out to the Showboat Drive-In for a showing of Kung Fu Panda 2. Good movie, but better company, our Sunday School Class. Pics are in backwards order, sorry!


Mommy, Kinley Rae (in jammers and ready for bed), and Mrs. Amy


Courtlynn, Addison, Allison, and Ava

I think Brooke and Priscilla were having a pretty good time in the background!


Teddy, Andrew, Elijah, and Ethan




Chandler and Ethan passing time by playing soccer



Mrs. Joy, Mrs. Becca, Mommy, and Kinley Rae

Mrs. Joy was sharing her special mosquito spray (and it totally works):

8 oz. water

2 oz. vanilla

1/2 t. lemon juice


Watching Carlos Lee hit a home run




Ethan let Kinley join him in his "dugout" for the Astros' game




Let's dance!




My pink and zebra baby!




Here comes blue eyes!

No comments: