Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Birthday, (Grand)Dad!

This past Sunday we celebrated Brad's Dad's birthday at their property in Sommerville - so we thought it would be the perfect time to give them the news!

He thought all he was getting was a new power tool and a fancy bird feeder, but we snuck in a wrapped picture of the new baby and a "I Love My Grandpa" bib.

Here's a picture of all of us in the new trailer with the picture and the bib (and Maggie even decided to get in the picture!):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!! I'm gonna be an uncle! Congrats again to the two of you! Brad, I told Jill that during the two weeks between my summer school and the Fall semester I was gonna see if I can help ya'll out in any way. Whether it be help starting the process of turning the guest bedroom into the baby room, or anything else that ya'll need a hand with.

It's gonna be hard not talking to others outside the family till July. Oh well, when ever I feel the urge to tell someone that I'm gonna be an uncle I give you a call. Well, have fun on the planning for letting the next group of people know.

Your little brother,
Keith

Anonymous said...

Grandpa it is!

Since Baby English (nickname to follow) gave me a gift that said "I love my Grandpa", who am I to say otherwise? Besides, whenever someone asks about their "Grandpa" it will be an easy answer.

My loving spouse continues to struggle with a moniker so maybe we should have a contest to help her much like the one that named our first born, Nospeekada. The person who guesses the baby's weight the closest gets to determine Linda's alias (proposed names must be presubmitted along with the guestimate).

Creativity is a must so start submitting your suggestions and weight guess now! Remember, any name remotely resembling a vegetable, fruit, animal, or inanimate object will be rejected.

Now, go forth and create. Also, someone PLEASE convince Brad & Jill that it is okay to let Grandpa start talking before July!