Sunday, August 06, 2006

Watching Paint Dry...

On Saturday Brad's parents came over to help us paint the nursery. They brought a lot of supplies and we supplied the paint.

First, Ken caulked some of the holes while Linda got the ceiling paint ready.



After the first coat, Linda helped paint the green hills...



Oh, and Brad got to paint some too.



Ken managed to get some of the paint on the walls, even though his clothes showed otherwise...



...But we're not showing the final product just yet! Stay tuned and we'll do the reveal when it is all put together.

1 comment:

Meghann Roberts said...

Hi Jill! Remember me?!?! It's Meghann used-to-be Vallery! My mom sent me your blog site and I'm SOOO excited for you and Brad! Babies are so much fun! If you didn't know, we now have two little girls...Reagan's 2 and Sydney is 3 months.

This is pretty funny! Yesterday I was cleaning up and found baby pictures of you and me playing together!

The baby's room looks great so far! I'll be watching for more pictures. I'd love to get your email address! Mine is mroberts21@earthlink.net. If you want to check our blog site out,the address is meghannroberts.blogspot.com.