For those that haven't heard yet, we are moving! We're still staying in the H-town vicinity, just in to a house that has a bit more space to accomodate all of Ethan's new toys.
Honestly, I don't know what we were thinking when we decided to sell our house in the fall.
What's that? The real estate market is the worst it's been in a long time? I know! Let's sell our house?
That wasn't our exact thought process, but the timing could have been better. Our realtor even said that he hasn't had this poor November and December in a long time.
But God was obviously smiling on us. Our house sold after being on the market only a couple of months, and the one we are buying has been on the market since August (and had two price reductions!).
Now we are in the final stages of the process and we close on our house and the one we're buying next week (sidenote: for those of you ever buying a house, make sure you have easy access to a fax machine; I've never faxed so many documents in my life...).
The move will happen in just 10 days, so if you have a pick-up truck, expect a call soon!
2 comments:
Betty says....Congratulations on your new home! Hope you have lots of pick-up trucks to help you out.
Love all the 1 year pictures. It really is amazing how far these babies progress in a year. Fun to see pics of everyone. Looks like Ethan enjoyed his cake, too!
So cool!! Please post pictures of all of Ethan's new "toy" places when you get settled! We are getting ready to put our house up for sale, too! We'll see if we make it into a new one b/4 baby #3 makes it here!!
I love all the pictures of your little man, too! I haven't been able to keep up with the blog world the last month or so, so I caught up on all your fun posts today!
Post a Comment