Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home sick.

We were supposed to have some cute pictures from the weekend. Jill and Ethan were going to go to Harper's birthday party, but those got scrapped when Ethan got sick Friday night. Thankfully it's nothing serious - he's just running a fever and not eating much (but still drinking water and juice).

So this weekend we've done very little else besides lay around the house in PJ's and watching LOTS of Elmo's World. I mean, A LOT of Elmo's World. Oh well, we're willing to make sacrifices for our son.

But some fun was had this previous week and we'll post some of those pictures soon.

Now, I'm going to see if Ethan is interested in watching the Rockets game ("They wear red, just like Elmo!")

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hope Ethan feels better soon! I feel for you about Elmo, now we are on a Tom and Jerry kick...there is only so much I can take, you know!