Today, I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Hare, the specialist I went to 6 weeks ago. Our baby girl is developing perfectly and Dr. Hare was sweet enough to show me everything. She showed me the different parts of Kinley's brain, the four chambers in her heart and how it was pumping with 144 bpm, the functioning liver and kidneys, and even the blood flowing through the ambilical cord. We're 22 weeks along and Kinley is weighing in right at 1 lb.
a profile picture of Kinley's little face
This picture is of Kinley's backbone, her ribs (which you can count!),
and her little hipbones (which are working great because Dr. Hare even mentioned how she was busy moving and dancing)
Every time I think about the womb and how God really is developing babies all the time, I'm amazed at what a Mighty God we serve.
2 comments:
Fantastic news! So happy to hear she's so healthy!
beautiful baby girl! love her profile pic
Post a Comment