Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Three Months Old!

Where does the time go? Kinley is already three months old! She gets bigger and stronger each day and absolutely wins you over with her smiles. I can already tell that she will get everything she asks for as long as she smiles when she asks...


After we took the "official" monthly picture (above), Jill noticed the pajamas she was wearing said "Watch Me Grow" on them. How appropriate!

And besides her gorgeous smile, Kinley looks just angelic when she sleeps. What's even better is when she falls asleep on you...


But between naps, she is more and more active. Her neck is getting stronger, so she's holding her head up more and looking around. She loves seeing the world from an upright angle!


She's still our little social butterfly and loves to be held by everyone, whether its her brother...



....her Daddy.....


....or her Mommy!


2 comments:

The Junods said...

I have got to see that sweet girl! She is precious! Beautiful eyes. I can feel the joy through these pictures. And I know the feeling. Love you all!

Tim and Heather said...

So gorgeous, I miss her (and the rest of you, too!) LOVE the giraffe pj's :D LOVE YOU!