Yep, this is post 400! It's hard to believe that our blog has been in production for 4 years. Brad's done a great job giving updates on our entire family. I'm thankful that he's provided us with this little online scrapbook of Ethan and Kinley.
All three of us went to the doctor yesterday to see Miss Kinley. Ethan told us that he was ready for her to come home after he saw the 4D Ultrasound. So sweet! Kinley cooperated for the following three pictures and then decided to be camera shy. Sorry there aren't more photos of our Jelly Bean, we were hoping to have tons to choose from.


Not only are her eyes open, her knee is up next to her nose, and her hand is touching her knee

Do you see those precious toes at the top of the screen?
Kinley is working hard on kicking and moving her little arms throughout the day (and sometimes at night, too). I can't wait to paint those little fingers and little piggies!
6 comments:
Ahh, what great pictures! I can't wait to meet her in person.
Kerra
those are great pictures! can't wait to *meet* her!
It's amazing how cute they are even in the womb - especially little Kinley!
Stop it! Those are precious! The picture with the little piggies is adorable. She totally looks like Ethan! Loved hearing your voice today! XOXO
look at those little pouty lips! And I can tell she's gonna be a dancer- she's already so flexible!
she looks like Ethan! those pics are so cool!
Post a Comment