I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has just flown by. When I started reading about Kinley's development today, I also realized that this is the transitional week from the 2nd trimester to the 3rd one! The little update on BabyCenter said that her hearing is developing and she can decifer familiar voices. This totally makes sense because Brad was talking to her on Monday night and she was going crazy. I was so excited for him because she usually stops moving as soon as I tell him to feel for movement. Now that she knows her Daddy's voice, she's really got him wrapped around her teeny-tiny finger.
Our next doctor's appointment is on the 25th of May and we're also doing a 4-D Ultrasound at that appointment. We're looking forward to seeing Kinley at her 28 week mark and get an idea of her precious features.
Kinley's room is coming along (you can actually see that Brad painted in the belly profile pic) and he's going to keep working on the mural tonight. I'm so blessed to have a husband that finds joy in knowing that her room will be peaceful and full of love from many family members. Thanks babe for working so hard and doing such a fabulous job!
1 comment:
When Brad gets finished with her room can he come up here? We ahve to paint Caden and Carter's room downstairs before they move and then Cole's new room. We didn't it paint it when we moved in because we ran out of time and weren't sure who was moving where. Now we have work to do!
Post a Comment