Sunday, August 15, 2010

Be Prepared

Jill and I were talking and we pretty much decided that we feel much more prepared for Kinley's birth than we were for Ethan's. I remember feeling like we had so much left to do back then, but now it feels like we got a pretty good handle on things.

This past week I even made a to-do list of my house projects and every single one of them got done! The yard is done, the carpets are clean, appliances fixed, shopping done, and hair cut. Whew!


And our preparedness isn't just limited to our "to-do's". Right now, all bags and gifts are packed and sitting in the back of the car...just in case.

The car seat in and ready to go to bring home a little girl...


The only thing now left to do is actually have the baby! We are ready and waiting. And as they say, waiting is the hardest part.
Here is the last baby belly profile:


Kinley, we can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kara said...

so excited for you guys, and even a little jealous :) praying for a safe and quick delivery! Can't wait to "see" her!

Rick and Beth said...

I hope you have absolutely the best day tomorrow. We'll be praying for you! Keep us posted.