Ethan and I did two sessions of VBS this summer and enjoyed both so much. This is at our home campus of The Met. Ethan would ask me every morning if we were still going to cowboy church. He knew there was something very different about VBS than Sunday School. We're still listening to our VBS CD, also known as his "church music."

Herding cows into the barn

Riding a stick pony at rec time

Enjoying his snack with buddy, Nathan
(After I left, Ethan led two of his buddies around the atrium on a wild chase from his teachers. Nathan's mom witnessed the chase, but said it was too funny to stop. And Ellie's mom just laughed when I told her about it, too. Most likely, these kiddos just had some energy to burn off, sorry teachers!)

Singing with Mrs. Laura and Ava

Look at those hula hoop skills
No comments:
Post a Comment