We met Kinley Rae English this afternoon at 12:45pm! She weighed in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces and is 18.5 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing great!
Ethan did great meeting his sister for the first time. He couldn't take his eyes off of her!
He even got to hold her for a little bit. You can tell just from his face that he adores his new baby sister!
After meeting everyone, Kinley got taken away for a bath. She was really good and once clean, she just relaxed under the warming lamp.
As a welcome present, Ethan gave his sister a little glow worm doll that he picked out himself. He was so proud of it and I really think that Kinley loves it.
Me and Ethan talking to Kinley...
Ethan and Mommy! So proud!
We love our new daughter! God answered some serious prayers today!
10 comments:
Becca
said...
She is precious!! Can't wait to meet her in person tomorrow!
jill and brad...your newest gift from God is absolutely perfect...and beautiful..God does hear the prayers of his warriors....and he answers with his miracles... Congratulations on a job well done...and ethan is going to be a great big brother... enjoy the these awesome memories +++ bonni
Jill-NO one is supposed to look that good after just having a baby! You need to be on a poster- you're glowing! Congrats!!! So proud! hugs-The Rathbuns
She is so beautiful and Jill, you look great. Hopefully john and I can meet her some day. Ethan looks like such a good big brother. Congratulations to y'all Love, The Kelleys
I'm so happy to see these pictures! Jill you look beautiful! You all look so happy and Baby Kinley is precious! What a gift! I'm sorry I can't run over and hold her and give you all a hug! I have been praying for your transition home and for Ethan. I know you will experience treasured moments these next few days a family of 4. Get some rest and post more pictures! Love you all and hope to talk to you soon! Tell Nonnie hi...I know she's taking great care of ALL of you! What a blessing!
10 comments:
She is precious!! Can't wait to meet her in person tomorrow!
jill and brad...your newest gift from God is absolutely perfect...and beautiful..God does hear the prayers of his warriors....and he answers with his miracles...
Congratulations on a job well done...and ethan is going to be a great big brother...
enjoy the these awesome memories +++
bonni
She is absolutely adorable and Ethan is going to be such a wonderful big brother. Congratulations to you and thanking God for answered prayers.
Betty Vallery
Jill-NO one is supposed to look that good after just having a baby! You need to be on a poster- you're glowing! Congrats!!! So proud! hugs-The Rathbuns
Congratulations on your newest lil angel. She is absolutely precious, and is so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Love you guys!
Laura
she looks perfect!!! congrats to all of you!!!
We are so excited for you guys! She is precious! And Jill you look beautiful! Congratulations English Family!! Love, the Black family
She is so beautiful and Jill, you look great. Hopefully john and I can meet her some day. Ethan looks like such a good big brother. Congratulations to y'all
Love,
The Kelleys
I'm so happy to see these pictures! Jill you look beautiful! You all look so happy and Baby Kinley is precious! What a gift! I'm sorry I can't run over and hold her and give you all a hug! I have been praying for your transition home and for Ethan. I know you will experience treasured moments these next few days a family of 4. Get some rest and post more pictures! Love you all and hope to talk to you soon! Tell Nonnie hi...I know she's taking great care of ALL of you! What a blessing!
Oooh, beautiful girl. I can't wait to come see you guys! So sad I can't be there to welcome you to the world, Kinley Rae!
Post a Comment