Per your request, Auntie, here are some pictures of your American babies. We miss you and can't wait to wrap our little, and big, arms around you. We're so proud of the difference you are making half way around the world. God is doing BIG things through you and we know you're making an eternal difference. Without further adiu, pictures!!!
Pool time in the backyard
The next few pictures tell a story of a brother and his little sister...
Isn't this fun?! We're hanging out in my little pool and I'm sharing my toys with my brother, like that cool shovel he has.
Sharing does not mean dumping! I like splashing myself, but I HATE water in my face!
Ethan thinks it's funny; I don't!
Just before Ethan decided to share the water love with Kin
Silly time at Outback!
Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Mommy and Kinley Rae hanging out at Noah's Ark, our favorite splash area in Houston.
Auntie, we promise to post more pictures very soon. Thank you for loving us enough to send Mommy emails requesting pictures of our precious faces. We love you, too!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting! I have been missing them (and you and Brad) tons!! Love you!
Post a Comment