It was another successful year at VBS! We had such a great time!
Ethan's class with Mrs. Kelly and Ms. Carly
Rec Time with Mr. Lucas (Ethan's favorite!)
Kinley Rae on the Bye-Bye Buggy
Mrs. Kerra stopped by one morning for a little visit. Not only did Momma enjoy her visit, but she took this quick shot of Kin
Another trip in the Bye-Bye Buggy
Mrs. Mandy and Mrs. Amy taught Ethan's class "This Little Light of Mine"
Here he is holding up his light!
Music time with Mrs. Joy and Mrs. Heather were the highlight of Ethan's day. Here he is gettin' jiggy
This song was AWESOME! Here Ethan is singing, "Y-E-L-L, everybody...
...YELL!!!" I think he got it down ;)
My job was registration, so a lot of my job was actually done before VBS started. But, here Ana and I are counting money for missions.
I also had a chance to help Joy teach the 4 year olds (including Ethan) a new song, complete with sign language. This is the sign for 'help.'
1 comment:
Enjoyed seeing you and Kinley!
Post a Comment