Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cool Baby Product of the Month

My wife is a genius. I'll say that first. I make this statement not because she is a fantastic educator or that I want to score brownie points (ahem, ahem), but because she can take ordinary objects and find great uses for them that no one else has thought of.


For example, she noticed that infant socks are a little on the small side. So when they meet Mrs. Washing Machine and Mr. Big-Bad-Dryer, a few end up disappearing in the process.






Her solution? She takes a plain mesh lingerie wash bag and makes it the NO-LOSS INFANT SOCK BAG....2007!!! (patent pending)



Load all of the socks in...


...Throw it in the washing machine with the rest of the baby clothes and...

Ta-da!! No more missing socks - the pairs are intact!





It's a wonderfully simple solution and is easy and inexpensive. These babies only wear the socks a few times, so we want to make sure we get as many uses out of them as possible!

I wonder if "NO-LOSS INFANT SOCK BAG 2007" is trademarked...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should get those made in pink, blue, and yellow. Sew a ribbon near the zipper. Add some form of cartoon character somewhere. Then, sell them for $19.99. You'd make a fortune!

(Do I get a free sample since I made these helpful suggestions? Ok, instead I'll just take a 10% cut of the profits.)

Anonymous said...

Booty Bag?
Bib Bag?
Sock Sack?

GP