Friday, June 18, 2010

Pink and Zebra Shower

My sweet, sweet friend, Kerra, threw an absolute pink and zebra shower for Kinley Rae. She thought of everything from the invites, to the zebra cake, and even zebra stripes Hostess cakes for party favors. I had so much fun with such a fun group of ladies!

**I'm a little disappointed in some of these pictures because my flash wasn't working, so some are blurry.**

.COM Ladies
Krystal, Jill, Kerra, Kendall, Mandy, & Beth


GG, Grandma, Mommy, & Nonnie

Jill and Kim holding up these precious letters that will soon be displayed in Kinley's room (we promise to put up a blog post soon of her darling room)


Awww, Kerra!
Don't you love how her shirt is even zebra!


pink and zebra bow holder with handmade bows by Kerra
and that yummy cake I mentioned that was precious because when we cut into the cake, it was striped like a zebra


More of the details I mentioned!

No comments: