Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trip Home to STL

As soon as school was out for summer, I headed to St. Louis to visit Heather and her family for a long weekend. We did lots of my favorite things like eating Imo's Pizza, going to a Cardinal's game, eating at Bread Co., and hanging out with my best friend (we've been BFF's for 20 years!) This was my first time to meet Graham and Kennedy, Heather's beautiful twins that were born in March.

Go Cards!
Cheering on the Cardinals to a victory over the Brewers


Kennedy loves watching the owls "fly" as she swings

Night-nite sweet girl

Tim and Graham playing with the moo-moo cow in the Bumbo

Heather and Graham at Sunday lunch

I am so thankful that Brad was able to take care of Ethan, so I could visit Heather and her family. I loved loving on Graham and Kennedy and seeing what a wonderful parents Heather and Tim are to them.

1 comment:

Tim and Heather said...

and it was so great to have you here! The babies love you and miss you already, almost as much as their mommy does :) We had so much fun!!! Love you!