Jill and her mom made the curtains, bumper pad, the blanket with cross stitching, the dust ruffle, and the toy hammock hanging in the corner. Jill also made the sham covers on the bed. Brad and his parents painted the room and Brad painted all of the little sheep by hand.
It was a lot of work, but it looks great!!
This is a view of the room as soon as you walk in the door:

This is the crib with some of the wall art:

The changing table with the twin bed as a day bed. Up in the corner is our toy hammock with stuffed animals:

To make the room a little more masculine, we put up three hats: an Aggie hat, an Astros hat, and a Cardinals hat:

And above the closet we stenciled part of Psalm 23 to echo the theme of the room:

All in all, we are very happy with how the nursery turned out and we can't wait until we have a little boy to go with it!!
3 comments:
Oh my. The room is absolutely beautiful. Y'all did an amazing job.
I'm still very impressed on how great of a job ya'll did on the room. Ethan will be blessed to have ya'll has parents.
Ethan-- I love it! The room looks AWESOME! Did you remember that Gracey's room was black and white sheep? She had the black/white stencil with the sheep Keith's mom and I painted! We still have several of the original decorations... I might just share! I love it and am so excited for you!
Post a Comment