So the natural question is, what should Ethan be for Halloween?
I checked online for some ideas and found a few interesting costumes...
For example, Ethan can dress up as...
...a piece of pizza:

(...but a chef's hat on a piece of pizza is kinda weird).
Or he could a rapper:

(...but he is too well behaved for this one.)
He could also be a porcupine:

(...but this costume makes Maggie a little nervous).
Then there's the snail costume:

(...but Ethan moves a little too quickly now).
But my favorite to far is Yoda:

"Give me your candy you will, yes?"
2 comments:
Go with Yoda, and I have a Jedi Costume that just might fit you Brad as well. Let me know what you think.
Based on the posting regarding Ethan's interest in eating his way out of his crib, I vote for a beaver costume.
GP
Post a Comment