Yes, I know it has been since November since I posted a cool Baby Product, but other things kind of got in the way (and, well, I forgot).
I've been checking out my various dad-blogs and finally found a cool product worth posting about. We've been using a pacifier on and off with Ethan to help give him something to smack on when he feels like sucking but not hungry. It takes some getting used to and we have to keep a few pacifiers on hand in case he suddenly ejects one from his mouth.
So that's why this product intrigued me - the AlwaysClean pacifier.
This is a pacifier with a little shield on it that closes automatically when dropped.
This is a pacifier with a little shield on it that closes automatically when dropped.No more rinsing the nipple every time your baby drops her pacifier! Our AlwaysClean™ Pacifier features a unique shield that automatically closes when the pacifier is dropped. The shield closes before it hits the ground thereby protecting the nipple and keeping it sanitary for your baby. So no matter how many times your baby drops or throws this pacifier, the nipple will stay clean!
And because the shield is attached to the pacifier, you don’t have to worry about a separate pacifier cover. Now your baby’s pacifier will always be clean, even in your diaper bag or pocket. And, the contoured shield is designed to fit your baby’s mouth for maximum comfort. Ventilation holes on each side of the shield help to prevent irritation on your baby’s delicate skin.
The website says that they sell them at Babies R Us, but I haven't seen them there. The one thing they leave off is the price. I wonder how much something like this would run...
2 comments:
Or you could just tie a ribbon to the pacifier and pin the ribbon to his shirt like Mom did with Keith.
Nah Kevin, see that makes too much sense. Also what if you accidentally stick Ethan with the pin? Then again this product is a cool idea.
Post a Comment