Ethan got buckled into the car set and settled in for the ride home.
When we got back to the house, we introduced Ethan to his big sister Maggie. It was love at first sniff!

The English family at home!! Let the sleepless nights begin!!

One final note as we begin the next chapter: Thank you all so very much for your generosity, well wishes, prayers, and visits. We absolutely loved seeing all of you who were able to make it by the hospital and we equally loved hearing from people on the phone.
It's great to know that Ethan has so many friends and he's only 3 days old!
1 comment:
Congrats I am so happy for y'all and I have been thinking about y'all alot. I have a gift for y'all and I definitely want to get it to you sometime soon. Let me know how and when I can get it to you. Just email my school address, anne.gill@cfisd.net
Congrats again!
Post a Comment