Tuesday, January 09, 2007

He's Here

Ethan Bradley English arrived today at 3:45pm and weighed in at 8lbs, 5oz and 21.5 inches long. Momma and baby are doing fine (so is Dad - thanks for asking!!).

We should feel up to see visitors on Wednesday, so feel free to come by and see us.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! Mom and Dad look great, too. The future begins... Can't wait to see him.
Marilyn Rasmussen
Cy-Fair HS

Simon and Susan said...

He is so beautiful! I am so excited for you!!! COngratulations.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! What a healthy baby! :) Let me know if yall need anything.
-Ginger

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Ethan is too cute for words, and Jill, you look marvelous. Brad, you look good too. Take care and I hope Micaela and I can see you soon.

Debbie Firestone

Christie said...

He is SUCH a HANDSOME fella! And Jill--You look GREAT!

Christie McWilliams, CFHS

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
Tammie Ogrodowicz
former CFHS Attendance Office

Anonymous said...

Jill you look fabulous and dad you couldn't look more proud of you new family. Ethan, welcome and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That's one heckuva cute family. Best wishes

-Andy Crouch

heather and tim said...

Ethan, Happy Birthday! We have all waited such a long time to meet you and now we are so happy that you have arrived so healthy and beautiful. I can't wait to meet you in person, but for now I'll send you an air kiss. Tell your mommy and daddy they look wonderful, too. What a happy family! Lots of love, "Aunt" Heather (and "Uncle" Tim, too)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS BRAD AND JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm so sad I can't come see him in person-- but my heart is there!!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you all.
Love,
Cathy and Hayley

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! he is sooooo cute!!! i cant wait to visit him and squeeze his little cheeks! hehe XOXO

Anonymous said...

He's so cute and ya'll just make the perfect little family. I can't wait to see him. Brad, I did notice that you were wearing an Aggie t-shirt, gotta get that boy started off right!

Love to you all,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jill & Brad.
Congratulations..... Ethan is so beautiful and precious. He's God's little miracle for you. We love you!!

Don,Kim & Chris Short

p.s. Grandmas Cleda, Betty & Grandpa Bill send their love, too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brad and Jill and welcome Ethan!