A couple of weekends ago, we headed to Texanna to visit with Nonnie & Poppy's new cows! Three baby bulls were born the week before and we wanted to see those little guys.
Nonnie and Ethan trying to pet a calf. Mommy petting one! Can you tell how excited she was?
Tex, the daddy, wanted some loving after two of his boys got attention.
Ethan, Poppy, and Daddy hanging out in the Ranger
with curious cows roaming around.
Ethan was able to love on Miracles, his favorite horse.
Come! Give my parents a little more time and there will even be plenty of sleeping room for all of us up there. There's a little zoo not far away and a little restaurant where they make fried pies, chocolate are my favorite. I think we'll have a road trip planned before we know it. Ethan will provide entertainment for the little ones. I can here them now...
2 comments:
Great pictures! Makes me want to go with you next time.
Come! Give my parents a little more time and there will even be plenty of sleeping room for all of us up there. There's a little zoo not far away and a little restaurant where they make fried pies, chocolate are my favorite. I think we'll have a road trip planned before we know it. Ethan will provide entertainment for the little ones. I can here them now...
Post a Comment